Check out how EASY it is to make hard-boiled eggs.
Follow these 5 simple steps from the video:
1. Place the eggs in a single layer at the bottom of a sauce pan or pot.
2. Add water until there is one inch of water over the eggs.
3. Bring the water to a boil (unvcovered).
4. Remove the pot from heat, cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
5. Run cold water over the eggs until they are cold.
TIP: How to avoid an egg cracking while boiling:
Remove eggs from the refrigerator and allow them to sit for 20-30 minutes to reach room temperature. Also, do not place eggs in water that is already boiling. Start cooking them submersed in cold water. Keep eggs on a single layer and leave little space for them to naturally move around during the boiling process. Shells can crack when eggs collide with each other.